Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Every Doug’s header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug’s headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process. long tubes headers
Brand new Dougs Ceramic Coated long tube headers for Chevy Camaro. Part number D308. All hardware and gaskets included.
Small Block Chevy – 1-5/8” Tube Diameter long tubes headers
- 1967-81 Camaro
- 1964-77 Chevelle
- 1968-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1964-77 El Camino
- 1970-87 Monte Carlo
- 1965-89 Passenger Car, Wagon
Notes: long tubes headers
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engines.
- Does not fit 1967-69 Camaro with A/C.
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet ”Bow-Tie” heads.
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped
- Installation requires left side A/C bracket part number 776-H7609. 1979 and later vehicles with short compressors can use the stock bracket.
- Does not fit column automatic or manual transmissions for camaro.
- Does not fit column manual transmission for Chevy II, Nova.
- Does not fit manual transmission for Monte Carlo.
- Does not fit column automatic transmission for passenger cars, wagon.
- 3/8″ Thick machined flanges… no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes… accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design… reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing… longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is finished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees long tubes headers